What’s with SnapChat?

So I match with guy on Tinder and I gave him my number after two days of chatting. Less than 24 hours later he asked for my Snapchat and I’m like okay sure. But now he just sends me snaps, and we do text a little but he hasn’t asked me to hang out.

So is this like the new norm 😂

Honestly it’s like I’m in my 30s now and I feel like this is kind of a waste of time. But was curious to see if this was how a lot of people communicate now.

He is also in his 30s.



Submitted December 19, 2019 at 12:02AM

So I match with guy on Tinder and I gave him my number after two days of chatting. Less than 24 hours later he asked for my Snapchat and I’m like okay sure. But now he just sends me snaps, and we do text a little but he hasn’t asked me to hang out.So is this like the new norm 😂Honestly it’s like I’m in my 30s now and I feel like this is kind of a waste of time. But was curious to see if this was how a lot of people communicate now.He is also in his 30s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.