[Advice] how do I find out a girl's kink via truth or dare?

So I am currently in a game of truth or dare with a friend of mine, I need help on how to seamlessly change the convo to the point where "what's your kink" isn't an odd truth to give

Id like a response asap if possible as I currently in the game (if it's the next day or whatever you can still respond, I play this with her a lot)



Submitted December 19, 2019 at 12:00AM

So I am currently in a game of truth or dare with a friend of mine, I need help on how to seamlessly change the convo to the point where "what's your kink" isn't an odd truth to giveId like a response asap if possible as I currently in the game (if it's the next day or whatever you can still respond, I play this with her a lot)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.