I can only Orgasm during masturbation, but not during sex.

So I’m a woman and I LOVE sex. Like reeeeeally love it. However, I have only ever orgasmed while masturbating. Granted, I’ve only ever had one sexual partner, but it’s just weird because it’s like two types of enjoyment in sex vs masturbation.

Doing it myself feels dirty and wild and I almost always finish but sex for me feels so passionate and romantic that it feels like the wrong time/place to orgasm(?). Even when my partner would touch me exactly where I wanted to be touched, nothing happened. Like it felt nice, but it wasn’t going anywhere.

Maybe it was lack of attraction or something but I don’t know tbh.

Figured I’d ask to see if anyone has had a similar experience or knows if this is normal or whatever.



Submitted December 13, 2019 at 12:21AM

So I’m a woman and I LOVE sex. Like reeeeeally love it. However, I have only ever orgasmed while masturbating. Granted, I’ve only ever had one sexual partner, but it’s just weird because it’s like two types of enjoyment in sex vs masturbation.Doing it myself feels dirty and wild and I almost always finish but sex for me feels so passionate and romantic that it feels like the wrong time/place to orgasm(?). Even when my partner would touch me exactly where I wanted to be touched, nothing happened. Like it felt nice, but it wasn’t going anywhere.Maybe it was lack of attraction or something but I don’t know tbh.Figured I’d ask to see if anyone has had a similar experience or knows if this is normal or whatever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.