Wife’s Vagina Getting Numb During Sex

Hello all,

I’ve been married to my wonderful wife for a few years now. One thing that continually happens is a numbness during sex for her. Both of us have only been with each other (for real), so when things like this happen, it isn’t the easiest to figure out.

It usually happens after 20 minutes of sex. Any thought on how to deal with this?

And a random thing to give advice one. My lady is quite quiet during sex. Any thoughts on how to Yelp this?

Thanks for the thoughts and ideas!



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 10:40PM

Hello all,I’ve been married to my wonderful wife for a few years now. One thing that continually happens is a numbness during sex for her. Both of us have only been with each other (for real), so when things like this happen, it isn’t the easiest to figure out.It usually happens after 20 minutes of sex. Any thought on how to deal with this?And a random thing to give advice one. My lady is quite quiet during sex. Any thoughts on how to Yelp this?Thanks for the thoughts and ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.