HIV Self-Testing Survey (18+ Men who have sex with men) - Academic

Hi there,

I am currently a final year Industrial Design student at Loughborough University and for my final year major project I am looking to improve the HIV self-testing experience for men who have sex with men.

I have prepared a short, anonymous survey that I would welcome your participation in. Should you agree to assist, prior to completing the survey you will be provided with more information about the study and then you will be given the opportunity to provide your consent.

Thank you kindly in advance.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVW4L3XiQ0s1d7ds9G28Jrqot4BgjGayl5YDP3W1h8YMUQ_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 11:58PM

Hi there,I am currently a final year Industrial Design student at Loughborough University and for my final year major project I am looking to improve the HIV self-testing experience for men who have sex with men.I have prepared a short, anonymous survey that I would welcome your participation in. Should you agree to assist, prior to completing the survey you will be provided with more information about the study and then you will be given the opportunity to provide your consent.Thank you kindly in advance.https://ift.tt/2qY4uyK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.