My asshole itches during and after sex (24F)

Alright y’all. I have an embarrassing problem. When I have sex with my boyfriend my asshole get super itchy.

To clarify, this is while having PIV. But sex is pretty messy as you know and if anything gets on my asshole (and it always does, whether it’s from him or from me), it makes me itch.

This has been going on for a over a month now. Sometimes it’s itchy just for no reason too. I can’t remember if it first started while having sex or not.

MORE BACKGROUND: I’ve been with the same partner (he’s male, I’m female) for over year and it’s a monogamous relationship. We were tested for STD’s at some point shortly before getting together and all results were negative.

We do not have anal sex, just PIV, although once his penis did slip. We do not use condoms. I’ve had an IUD the whole time. No significant medical history.

I haven’t asked my doctor because this is an embarrassing problem.

TL;DR what is making my asshole itch??



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 10:38PM

Alright y’all. I have an embarrassing problem. When I have sex with my boyfriend my asshole get super itchy.To clarify, this is while having PIV. But sex is pretty messy as you know and if anything gets on my asshole (and it always does, whether it’s from him or from me), it makes me itch.This has been going on for a over a month now. Sometimes it’s itchy just for no reason too. I can’t remember if it first started while having sex or not.MORE BACKGROUND: I’ve been with the same partner (he’s male, I’m female) for over year and it’s a monogamous relationship. We were tested for STD’s at some point shortly before getting together and all results were negative.We do not have anal sex, just PIV, although once his penis did slip. We do not use condoms. I’ve had an IUD the whole time. No significant medical history.I haven’t asked my doctor because this is an embarrassing problem.TL;DR what is making my asshole itch??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.