If I’m A bi female and have sex with another woman, why am I “playing” with them? Nah, I am fucking them. Am I missing something?

This kinda pisses me off when I hear it but I don’t know if I’m just clueless. Is it old school/homophobic thinking that it’s not sex because there is no dick involved? Like, if those 2 girls like each other they will still drop everything if they see a dick so NBD. Am I missing something or...?

I get when people talk about play in other aspects, like butt play or group play or whatever, and I understand there is such a thing as bi curiosity and that’s cool and all, but you are going to try having sex with a person, not “play” with them. When people say this I seriously imagine 2 girls cracking out the scrabble.

Like, when do you “play” in a hetero hookup/relationship unless you’re talking about fetishes or kinks? Being bi isn’t a kink.



Submitted November 29, 2019 at 11:58PM

This kinda pisses me off when I hear it but I don’t know if I’m just clueless. Is it old school/homophobic thinking that it’s not sex because there is no dick involved? Like, if those 2 girls like each other they will still drop everything if they see a dick so NBD. Am I missing something or...?I get when people talk about play in other aspects, like butt play or group play or whatever, and I understand there is such a thing as bi curiosity and that’s cool and all, but you are going to try having sex with a person, not “play” with them. When people say this I seriously imagine 2 girls cracking out the scrabble.Like, when do you “play” in a hetero hookup/relationship unless you’re talking about fetishes or kinks? Being bi isn’t a kink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.