What are my chances now? 25M dating 23F, gone downhill

Having a roller-coaster of aa time with this girl I was seeing and would really like a woman's perspective here.

We went on 6 dates in total but it went slow, much slower than I'm used to. She is an introverted French girl who I find much harder to read, usually I am quite confident in kissing a girl on the first date and having a great time understanding her emotions.

Here, I didn't find a good moment to kiss her passionately as she didn't seem to give me signals and constantly looked around the room for dates 1 to 3. My mistake I suppose I should have taken lead more here but Elsewise the dates went well and she texted me after each one saying she had a great time and always scheduled a date for the following week.

Finally, on 4th date we held hands and ended the night with a long hug and a light kiss on the lips twice initiated by her. Though 5 date it went downhill a bit.

Bwteeen 4th and 5th she was slower to get back to arranging the next date, we went to a restaurant followed by a bar and she seemed more distant. At the end of the night we kissed again briefly and she said she'd see me again next week.

However next week rolls by and I hear nothing from her, I message her saying I'd love to see her and asking her when she will be available, inviting her to mine for a meal and films (I really wanted to make a solid move here which I feel is where I may have gone wrong) and she got back to me saying she feels weird. Then she said she doesn't want to get romantically attached and really likes seeing me but just wants to see me as friends next time...

I responded simply saying that I don't have interest in just being friends and asked her to reach out if she changes her mind, it's been about a week since that conversation happened.

So, do you think I still have a chance or did I blow it by not making more definite moves? Right now I'm just leaving the ball in her court if she wants to see me and I hope she does message back one day. To be honest this girl has been so different from others I've dated and I felt a really strong natural connection, something she commented on herself too



Submitted November 20, 2019 at 12:13AM

Having a roller-coaster of aa time with this girl I was seeing and would really like a woman's perspective here.We went on 6 dates in total but it went slow, much slower than I'm used to. She is an introverted French girl who I find much harder to read, usually I am quite confident in kissing a girl on the first date and having a great time understanding her emotions.Here, I didn't find a good moment to kiss her passionately as she didn't seem to give me signals and constantly looked around the room for dates 1 to 3. My mistake I suppose I should have taken lead more here but Elsewise the dates went well and she texted me after each one saying she had a great time and always scheduled a date for the following week.Finally, on 4th date we held hands and ended the night with a long hug and a light kiss on the lips twice initiated by her. Though 5 date it went downhill a bit.Bwteeen 4th and 5th she was slower to get back to arranging the next date, we went to a restaurant followed by a bar and she seemed more distant. At the end of the night we kissed again briefly and she said she'd see me again next week.However next week rolls by and I hear nothing from her, I message her saying I'd love to see her and asking her when she will be available, inviting her to mine for a meal and films (I really wanted to make a solid move here which I feel is where I may have gone wrong) and she got back to me saying she feels weird. Then she said she doesn't want to get romantically attached and really likes seeing me but just wants to see me as friends next time...I responded simply saying that I don't have interest in just being friends and asked her to reach out if she changes her mind, it's been about a week since that conversation happened.So, do you think I still have a chance or did I blow it by not making more definite moves? Right now I'm just leaving the ball in her court if she wants to see me and I hope she does message back one day. To be honest this girl has been so different from others I've dated and I felt a really strong natural connection, something she commented on herself too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.