I need advice.

Long story short.

I met a girl on the subway last night.I thought she was cute so I went to talk to her.On our wat home,we started talking about our studies, hobbies etc.And I could see that she was into the conversation.Eventually I asked if any buses were available during this time (it was midnight) because I wanted to get home.She said she didn't know because she was new in town,and asked if I lived close.I described where I was living,and to my big surprise she said she lives on the road parallel to mine.

So we continued to talk until it was time to separate.I asked if she was on Instagram,she immediately said yes and told me her username.I thanked her and we went our ways.

Today morning I messaged her to see how she was,and that's where the problem began.Her responses where short,cold and 2 hours late the least.I don't know what I did wrong.After a while I decided I had enough so I ended the conversation.Any thoughts?

And sorry if my English is bad, I'm Greek.



Submitted November 20, 2019 at 12:08AM

Long story short.I met a girl on the subway last night.I thought she was cute so I went to talk to her.On our wat home,we started talking about our studies, hobbies etc.And I could see that she was into the conversation.Eventually I asked if any buses were available during this time (it was midnight) because I wanted to get home.She said she didn't know because she was new in town,and asked if I lived close.I described where I was living,and to my big surprise she said she lives on the road parallel to mine.So we continued to talk until it was time to separate.I asked if she was on Instagram,she immediately said yes and told me her username.I thanked her and we went our ways.Today morning I messaged her to see how she was,and that's where the problem began.Her responses where short,cold and 2 hours late the least.I don't know what I did wrong.After a while I decided I had enough so I ended the conversation.Any thoughts?And sorry if my English is bad, I'm Greek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.