/u/Head_Lynx on Do you find men or women prettier?

Female, heteroromantic. Personally, I find men to be prettier and more aesthetically pleasing. It depends on what type though. I'm hugely into feminine men so a guy who looks or behaves effeminately will immediately catch my eye. On the other hand, well-dressed and intelligent men get to me (sucker for British accents. these also tend to overlap with effeminate men a lot as well and I'm over the moon in those instances). I'm more partial to lean and skinny men to top it all off. I just can't get into men with too many muscles and too much of a "boyish" face if that makes sense. I don't get the appeal there. So to answer your question, I find men prettier but I'm very specific about it. :) (Hope that explanation wasn't too long. XD)





November 22, 2019 at 12:09AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.