/u/Chester_Mass on AsexualBuds: Or, Why Can't Romantic Asexuals Indulge Themselves Too?

I'm more of knives and blood and being in control kind of gal.

....If this idea ever gets off the ground, I think I'd keep you in mind....

the moment it becomes more sexual than sensual and romantic...it's like anti-excitement to me. Too grossed out to indulge in it.

My thoughts exactly. I just want to indulge what semblance of a libido I have, appreciate the aesthetic beauty of someone I'm attracted to but the absolute, pin-pointable second it leans too sexual I get incredibly deflated, irritated, disgusted and so many other words ending with -ed.

I totally get what you mean.

Glad some people do. I need a subreddit like the one I imagine, it's nice to know at least a few other people do too.





November 22, 2019 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.