/u/68majic on Why people are not open-minded and accepting the idea of being asexual but accept that person can be bisexual or homosexual?

In the "olden days", when I was a young bride, they called women who didn't like sex "cold" I worried for years that I was cold, which was considered a very bad thing to be. After 38 years years of marriage and a decade and a half of being a widow I finally found the word asexual and it fit me to a "T". If felt so much better. My grown children seem to have no problem.





November 14, 2019 at 12:28AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.