m34, totally deaf to signals, please help

Hi friends,

her = Min Brief Background - In the evenings before or after class for the last several years I've been going to a coffee shop, and one of the baristas there is just the warmest, most hilarious woman in existence. Chatting with Min is like being near a wood stove, the crackle of fire is her wonderful sense of humor! As Min's natural demeanor is so warm and open, I want to make sure I'm not misreading her.

When we've chatted, Min seems interested in my life and asks a lot of great questions. She's covered my coffee and meal/snack before, and six weeks or so ago she held out her hands for me when I came in, and so we clasped hands in greeting.

As my work is interesting to some people, Min asked me if I would be interested in speaking to her class (she's a teacher, paying off her student loans, hence barista) and of course I am, so I expressed as much. I had been out of town for a conference, so up till last night it had been a few weeks since I'd seen Min, and so last night I asked for her number, as professionally speaking I'll need it, and personally I am really very fond of Min and I'm definitely interested in dating her.

So I texted her last night and said, 'Hey Min, this is crispcabbage, I was happy to see you tonight :)' to which Min replied, 'I appreciate you very much! It's always a pleasure catching up with you! Please take care tonight, crispcabbage. I'm sure we'll follow up again soon.'

About me: I'm tall, athletic/lean, attractive. One of my coworkers says I look like an off brand Keano. I'm introverted, shy, and I sometimes struggle with conversation outside of my areas of interest. I usually don't notice signs of interest until well after the fact, if at all.

thank you, crispcabbage



Submitted November 14, 2019 at 12:18AM

Hi friends,her = Min Brief Background - In the evenings before or after class for the last several years I've been going to a coffee shop, and one of the baristas there is just the warmest, most hilarious woman in existence. Chatting with Min is like being near a wood stove, the crackle of fire is her wonderful sense of humor! As Min's natural demeanor is so warm and open, I want to make sure I'm not misreading her.When we've chatted, Min seems interested in my life and asks a lot of great questions. She's covered my coffee and meal/snack before, and six weeks or so ago she held out her hands for me when I came in, and so we clasped hands in greeting.As my work is interesting to some people, Min asked me if I would be interested in speaking to her class (she's a teacher, paying off her student loans, hence barista) and of course I am, so I expressed as much. I had been out of town for a conference, so up till last night it had been a few weeks since I'd seen Min, and so last night I asked for her number, as professionally speaking I'll need it, and personally I am really very fond of Min and I'm definitely interested in dating her.So I texted her last night and said, 'Hey Min, this is crispcabbage, I was happy to see you tonight :)' to which Min replied, 'I appreciate you very much! It's always a pleasure catching up with you! Please take care tonight, crispcabbage. I'm sure we'll follow up again soon.'About me: I'm tall, athletic/lean, attractive. One of my coworkers says I look like an off brand Keano. I'm introverted, shy, and I sometimes struggle with conversation outside of my areas of interest. I usually don't notice signs of interest until well after the fact, if at all.thank you, crispcabbage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.