What age did you have your first sexual experience and dio you regret it to this day?

I'm (m) still a virgin but I did do some stuff with a guy when I was quite young and I kinda regret it now. I wish I waited til I was older before trying anything sexual.

Also, reason why I regret it is because I realised I wasn't straight after that, I'm bi but I was so afraid of being gay and being different it made me unhappy for ages until I finally came to accept it. Also, I feel I was just too young.

Thinking back now, the signs were always there but that was my bi awakening.

Edit: was meant to say "do"



Submitted October 22, 2019 at 11:46PM

I'm (m) still a virgin but I did do some stuff with a guy when I was quite young and I kinda regret it now. I wish I waited til I was older before trying anything sexual.Also, reason why I regret it is because I realised I wasn't straight after that, I'm bi but I was so afraid of being gay and being different it made me unhappy for ages until I finally came to accept it. Also, I feel I was just too young.Thinking back now, the signs were always there but that was my bi awakening.Edit: was meant to say "do"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.