Running out of dirty talk

Talking dirty to my girl is the difference between us having amazing sex that she talks about for days or mediocre sex.

Not even just dirty stuff, but emotional talk too. I like to call her my personal little slut and tell her that I own her pussy while I'm getting really rough, then instantly switch to caressing her hair and telling her how much I love her, then going right back to pounding her and pulling her hair and making her beg for my load.

The thing is, now that I am in a committed relationship I find myself saying the same things every time. I'll come up with something new every now and then, but sometimes she likes me to be really gentle while she uses a vibrator and wants me to talk dirty while she uses it and I am inside her. It seems like every time I say the same things.

What are some things that you say or like to be told in bed. The dirty stuff, the emotional stuff, the negative emotional things like "you should be embarrassed", etc.

I have tried the "going to do, doing, did" trick but how many ways can you say "I'm going to fuck you until you cum on my dick, you're taking my dick like a little slut, you just came all over me baby"

Anytime I look for previous threads it's all the same basic stuff. I don't want to ask her what she wants me to say because I think it would take away from the slightly dominant/leader role that I have in the bedroom and that she likes so much.

Thanks in advance everyone.



Submitted October 22, 2019 at 11:40PM

Talking dirty to my girl is the difference between us having amazing sex that she talks about for days or mediocre sex.Not even just dirty stuff, but emotional talk too. I like to call her my personal little slut and tell her that I own her pussy while I'm getting really rough, then instantly switch to caressing her hair and telling her how much I love her, then going right back to pounding her and pulling her hair and making her beg for my load.The thing is, now that I am in a committed relationship I find myself saying the same things every time. I'll come up with something new every now and then, but sometimes she likes me to be really gentle while she uses a vibrator and wants me to talk dirty while she uses it and I am inside her. It seems like every time I say the same things.What are some things that you say or like to be told in bed. The dirty stuff, the emotional stuff, the negative emotional things like "you should be embarrassed", etc.I have tried the "going to do, doing, did" trick but how many ways can you say "I'm going to fuck you until you cum on my dick, you're taking my dick like a little slut, you just came all over me baby"Anytime I look for previous threads it's all the same basic stuff. I don't want to ask her what she wants me to say because I think it would take away from the slightly dominant/leader role that I have in the bedroom and that she likes so much.Thanks in advance everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.