/u/Seasonalien on Do you feel like sexual attraction was replaced with sensual attraction?

maybe, something like that. I can't really figure out if I'm aromantic or not and I've kinda given up on making that definition, but something I've realized is part of the reason why is that I do experience a certain attraction towards some people, which I've been confusing for romantic attraction, and then it suddenly hit me the other day that it is sensual instead. like, the damn EPITOME of sensual attraction. I don't necessarily want romantic things, I just want to have strong, mutual trust and comfort and connection with another human whom I know has my back, will care for me and I can do the same for them. like, a friend who is a soulmate. and that's not really romantic in nature.
and I guess that replaces sexual attraction for me, too. the most I ever fantasize about doing with anyone is cuddling or being physically close with them, and it comes from a place of yearning for security and comfort rather than sexual desire. in other words, the film playing inside my head is purely angst/hurt-comfort, never smut, lol.





October 01, 2019 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.