/u/Galaxygirl181 on Does anyone else watch Big Mouth?

I don't. I've seen trailers for it online and it doesn't seem to be appealing to me. The whole concept grosses me out. I don't like things that discusses sex, body parts and all that stuff. I'm a very squeamish and sensitive person. I have body acceptance issues, too, so that's another reason why. I guarantee you I'll be triggered if I watched it. Besides, there's a lot of stuff in it I don't understand and I'm an older person. So I find that demeaning on a personal level.

I have a fear of nudity and sex which explains a lot. I also suffer from really bad period anxiety as well. Overall, I don't feel comfortable with my periods and body. I worry about myself more when I'm on my period. Its a feeling that's hard for me to describe. I feel gross, embarrassed and ashamed of it. I don't like talking about my period, obviously. Or hearing about someone else's. In general, periods are really for my anxiety. I can't accept myself because of it. I struggle with body acceptance issues and I can't overcome this.

I've had my period for a very long time but I still can't used to it. To be honest, I know a little about periods. I was bullied for my lack of knowledge about sexuality. It made the feeling of stupidity worse for me. I constantly thought everyone was smarter than me and I was a fool. I don't know if its because I'm autistic but I really don't understand sex. And most likely never will.

Just because I didn't learn sex doesn't mean I'm stupid, right? I apologize for getting too personal and ranting but I just wanted to give my opinion. To me, the show has anxiety written all over it.





October 16, 2019 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.