Straight Guys: What Kind of Dates Do You Prefer?

So, I'm looking to build up some dating ideas. I'm curious: What kind of dates do you find most comfortable to go on, helpful for getting to know the other person, and/or fun?

By "kind of dates" I mean: dinner/trivia/movies/dancing...etc. If have you particular memories of dates you liked and why, please describe! Also, if you have kind of dates that really don't do it for you (for instance, I don't like bars with loud music), please explain.

(Please note: Nothing against sex while dating, but I tend to prefer several meet ups with a prospective SO before becoming more physically intimate, so I'm less interested in scenarios for casual hookups.)



Submitted October 07, 2019 at 12:06AM

So, I'm looking to build up some dating ideas. I'm curious: What kind of dates do you find most comfortable to go on, helpful for getting to know the other person, and/or fun?By "kind of dates" I mean: dinner/trivia/movies/dancing...etc. If have you particular memories of dates you liked and why, please describe! Also, if you have kind of dates that really don't do it for you (for instance, I don't like bars with loud music), please explain.(Please note: Nothing against sex while dating, but I tend to prefer several meet ups with a prospective SO before becoming more physically intimate, so I'm less interested in scenarios for casual hookups.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.