Sex hurts too much to finish and I'd really like to

So I'm 17 ftm (pretransition) and I had sex for the first time a couple months ago. The first time, even foreplay hurt really bad, but not too much that it didn't feel at least kinda good. My boyfriend and I have been having sex fairly regularly since then, w condoms, and the pain never really went away. After a couple minutes of penetration it starts burning more and more until I call for a break or stop.

Luckily my boyfriend is incredibly gracious and pampers me when I have to stop, but I still feel bad cause we can never go long enough for either of us to finish, and in my case it just never feels good enough.

Also certain condoms do better than others? Some with special kinds of lube on them burn more and we have to switch.

I figured lube may help us out, but I'm not sure. Any advice?



Submitted October 07, 2019 at 12:00AM

So I'm 17 ftm (pretransition) and I had sex for the first time a couple months ago. The first time, even foreplay hurt really bad, but not too much that it didn't feel at least kinda good. My boyfriend and I have been having sex fairly regularly since then, w condoms, and the pain never really went away. After a couple minutes of penetration it starts burning more and more until I call for a break or stop.Luckily my boyfriend is incredibly gracious and pampers me when I have to stop, but I still feel bad cause we can never go long enough for either of us to finish, and in my case it just never feels good enough.Also certain condoms do better than others? Some with special kinds of lube on them burn more and we have to switch.I figured lube may help us out, but I'm not sure. Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.