Hooked on Anal - can't stop thinking about it and wanting it with every partner.

Guy here, decent amount of women partners in my sexual history.

I have always had an ass fetish and it's usually the first thing I start thinking about with a potential new partner. When I go down on a girl it's like I can't get close enough to her ass and I want to lick it. Doggy has become my favorite position so that I can stare at her butthole. When it puckers or moves when I thrust it makes me cum almost immediately.

My question to the ladies, how do I share this fetish with new partners without turning them away? I can tell you that unless a woman enjoys and wants ass play it won't work out between us.



Submitted October 06, 2019 at 11:41PM

Guy here, decent amount of women partners in my sexual history.I have always had an ass fetish and it's usually the first thing I start thinking about with a potential new partner. When I go down on a girl it's like I can't get close enough to her ass and I want to lick it. Doggy has become my favorite position so that I can stare at her butthole. When it puckers or moves when I thrust it makes me cum almost immediately.My question to the ladies, how do I share this fetish with new partners without turning them away? I can tell you that unless a woman enjoys and wants ass play it won't work out between us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.