I don't mind approaching women and getting rejected, but when a pretty woman approaches me I freeze up and don't know what to do.

I was sitting around doing nothing on Sunday night and a woman messaged me on a dating site.

I met up with her at a cafe and she was really late. While I was sitting there waiting some absolutely gorgeous woman came to my table and sat down and started a conversation.

We talked for a good 15 minutes, I told her I was waiting for a date. She eventually walked off. Probably because I didn't ask for her number and sort of hinted that she was a bit young for me. I'm in my 30s and she was a 22 year old college student... Maybe deep down I'm afraid of getting my heart broken by a young free spirited woman. She did seem like my type though.

The date wasn't really great, I felt like she was a little off. She gave me her number but I don't think I'll pursue it.



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 11:05PM

I was sitting around doing nothing on Sunday night and a woman messaged me on a dating site.I met up with her at a cafe and she was really late. While I was sitting there waiting some absolutely gorgeous woman came to my table and sat down and started a conversation.We talked for a good 15 minutes, I told her I was waiting for a date. She eventually walked off. Probably because I didn't ask for her number and sort of hinted that she was a bit young for me. I'm in my 30s and she was a 22 year old college student... Maybe deep down I'm afraid of getting my heart broken by a young free spirited woman. She did seem like my type though.The date wasn't really great, I felt like she was a little off. She gave me her number but I don't think I'll pursue it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.