Girl pulled away, and I pulled back to give her space but she just texted me yesterday. Need advice on how to interpret the text...is it over?

So this girl and I got pretty hot pretty quick for about 6 weeks, way sooner then I anticipated- we developed feelings pretty quick and soon enough- I noticed her pulling away so I decided to pull back as well and give her space. I know she was busy with her life and I have a pretty abundant life as well so I was going to move on too if that is where it was heading.

I really liked this girl but decided she wanted to move on after not hearing from her after two weeks since my last contact. She has her own business and was going through a lawsuit from one of her ex-employees when we were talking.

Timeline was like this:

I sent a light message the first week saying something light and funny- no response. Second week gave her a ring to just see how she was- no response. Then went I no contact.

Then 2 weeks after that I get a message from her yesterday saying

“ Hey I’m sorry for the extremely late response. I’m at home dealing with lawsuit stuff. Excuses aside I’m sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t call back either. Don’t really know what to say or do. I’ll try to call you sometime this week. “

I responded “no worries, hope it all works out for you”and decided to just let her reach out when she ready

The message was all good to me until the last part where she says “try”. I’m not sure how I should interpret that. Not sure if she is just being nice and scared to break things off or if she genuinely still cares and I should just be patient and keep doing me.



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 11:17PM

So this girl and I got pretty hot pretty quick for about 6 weeks, way sooner then I anticipated- we developed feelings pretty quick and soon enough- I noticed her pulling away so I decided to pull back as well and give her space. I know she was busy with her life and I have a pretty abundant life as well so I was going to move on too if that is where it was heading.I really liked this girl but decided she wanted to move on after not hearing from her after two weeks since my last contact. She has her own business and was going through a lawsuit from one of her ex-employees when we were talking.Timeline was like this:I sent a light message the first week saying something light and funny- no response. Second week gave her a ring to just see how she was- no response. Then went I no contact.Then 2 weeks after that I get a message from her yesterday saying“ Hey I’m sorry for the extremely late response. I’m at home dealing with lawsuit stuff. Excuses aside I’m sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t call back either. Don’t really know what to say or do. I’ll try to call you sometime this week. “I responded “no worries, hope it all works out for you”and decided to just let her reach out when she readyThe message was all good to me until the last part where she says “try”. I’m not sure how I should interpret that. Not sure if she is just being nice and scared to break things off or if she genuinely still cares and I should just be patient and keep doing me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.