/u/Transpieront on Ask an Allo Anything!

I would say I have an easier time being sexually and romantically attracted to women, as with men it’s usually one or other. I dated a guy once who one every level was pretty great, but I was never sexually attracted to him, and never would have been. We were definitely romantically compatible but he wanted a sexual relationship that I probably wouldn’t have been comfortable providing. I’ve also experienced the other where I never developed romantic feelings but definitely found one of my ex boyfriends sexually attractive. With women I tend to have both attractions pretty consistently.





September 29, 2019 at 12:14AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.