/u/quargsg on I know not all aces dislike kissing, but I thought this was funny and sorta fits this sub, so here ya go

For me, kissing with tongue feels like taking blended raw oyster pieces, slathering them around my lips, adding some 9-volt batteries inside my mouth, with little shocks from the other person’s cheek hairs, and having little toy soldiers march into my ear and blast mouth noises. The time I tried it, I was nearly brought to tears.

Having someone peck me is a little better because it eliminates most of the sliminess and texture of the inside of the other person’s mouth, but regardless, I have to feel it all slowly evaporate after it’s done, and if the partner wants to add some stroking of other body parts into the mix, especially if they want to lift up a clothing item, that’s extra nope. The best case kissing scenario for me is me pecking someone, but there are very few people I have wanted to do that to and it has all been platonic.

I just don’t understand the urge overall. Mouths just don’t appeal to me. They make me want to look away if anything.

When I describe this to most people, they act like I just descended from some distant galaxy to tell them how other intelligent life forms process various forms of affection.





September 29, 2019 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.