/u/Transpieront on Ask an Allo Anything!

Sexual attraction definitely happens to me when I begin to become interested in someone. It’s just not necessarily the first thing though. Usually it’s aesthetic attraction I feel first, like I think they are cute and beautiful. From there I usually get to know them on a personal level. With my current girlfriend we met on a dating app and we talked for a good couple weeks before we even went out on a date. We talked sporadically but usually about our interests and such. Once we went on our date I thought she was even more stunning in person. She was smart and funny and could make me laugh. I didn’t probably get the general stereotypical sexual attraction till a couple dates in. Soon after romantic attraction developed. Both romantic and sexual attraction was all there before we even became intimate.





September 28, 2019 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.