/u/Transpieront on Ask an Allo Anything!

Well for me I usually get flushed and feel a sense of excitement and nervousness when I’m with someone I’m sexually attracted too. I feel like I have goosebumps and that the air feels electric. Usually it calms down once the initial attraction has developed and becomes kinda like a simmer where when I’m around the person who I find attractive I just desire and crave being intimate. Usually through physical touch, like hand holding, cuddling, kissing, caressing, etc. Then the biology around what happens with arousal happens, like being warm, pupils dilating, self lubricating, etc.





September 29, 2019 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.