Overt sexual behaviour?

I'm trying to figure this out. Can you help me? Because I'm confused about my gf's behaviour.

We were in an enclosed environment with other tourists a boat to be precise. My gf is very attractive and gets plenty male attention. That's fine. People are human.

But she starts to then put her finger to her mouth in nervous compulsive kind of way, and I notice her doing it subtly sometimes and a lot of times, and guys are staring at her. To me it looks like her thumb is representing a dick and she is getting off on the attention. Or...is she so uncomfortable and insecure with the attention it is a nervous coping strategy?

Because it seems like it's a giant fuck you to me, and it's humiliating. It makes her look like a whore in all honesty. But I'm worried that maybe I have got it all wrong?

Theres an article that backs up the comfort/anxiety angle of finger sucking/finger to mouth but I can't post it.



Submitted October 01, 2019 at 12:08AM

I'm trying to figure this out. Can you help me? Because I'm confused about my gf's behaviour.We were in an enclosed environment with other tourists a boat to be precise. My gf is very attractive and gets plenty male attention. That's fine. People are human.But she starts to then put her finger to her mouth in nervous compulsive kind of way, and I notice her doing it subtly sometimes and a lot of times, and guys are staring at her. To me it looks like her thumb is representing a dick and she is getting off on the attention. Or...is she so uncomfortable and insecure with the attention it is a nervous coping strategy?Because it seems like it's a giant fuck you to me, and it's humiliating. It makes her look like a whore in all honesty. But I'm worried that maybe I have got it all wrong?Theres an article that backs up the comfort/anxiety angle of finger sucking/finger to mouth but I can't post it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.