/u/Trevorcantknit on Welp I guess I explained I had a squish on my Ex during breakup and it backfired

I don't know if it's possible to mess up a break up, so you're probably safe there.

I wasn't mad that you were asexual, if that's at all what you thought. I just felt betrayed and confused because you told me that you considered marrying me then less then a month later told me you had no romantic feelings for me at all.

Also, although you can date whoever you want, I wouldn't suggest completely ruling out allo guys, you will find someone better than me





August 13, 2019 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.