/u/alsoplayracketball on Fuck me upside the head with a fucking bat

Can I just say? Anybody who asks out another person while they’re at work can piss the fuck off.

Like, you’re required to be at work. You’re required to be polite and pleasant to patrons. If the person is a regulars, it’s almost guaranteed you’ll have to see them again. Honestly, cornering somebody where they work like that is borderline predatory and absolutely shitty.

Ugh, obvs I have pretty personal feelings on the issue. I’m sorry you’ve been put in this position, friend. Good luck! Remember you don’t owe this person anything, it’s not your job to protect their feelings, and if they make you uncomfortable you don’t have to stay polite about things.





August 14, 2019 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.