/u/TrappedMoose on Non-ace ally and future therapist here, how have intersectional identities influenced your lived asexual experience? Details inside. Criticism fully encouraged.

You're 100% welcome here, allies are amazing to see especially when so much of the internet makes it feel as though they're few and far between.

I just thought I'd ask if you're at all interested in hearing about experiences of similar sorts with aromanticism? I'm both aro & ace and although I do have some purely ace experiences, a lot of my experiences are heavily tied into the aro side. I don't want to bother sharing them if you don't want to hear them is all 😅

Feel free to say no by the way, I won't be offended or anything :)





August 26, 2019 at 12:14AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.