2 months of dating and don’t know how to end it now

Hey I m(22) dated this really awesome f(20) now after 3 months of nice dates and nights out I want to end it because I don’t feel like I’m able to commit to a relationship with her.

I have been in hospital and recovery from surgery last 2-3 weeks and told her after recovery we can meet. Today she messaged me asking why I haven’t texted her yet.

I know it sucks and I should just be straight forward and tell her but I’m new to dating and have no clue how to approach something like this



Submitted August 25, 2019 at 11:53PM

Hey I m(22) dated this really awesome f(20) now after 3 months of nice dates and nights out I want to end it because I don’t feel like I’m able to commit to a relationship with her.I have been in hospital and recovery from surgery last 2-3 weeks and told her after recovery we can meet. Today she messaged me asking why I haven’t texted her yet.I know it sucks and I should just be straight forward and tell her but I’m new to dating and have no clue how to approach something like this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.