/u/MusingsMuses on I feel as if I am a fake ace?

Sex-repulsion is just one part of a broad Asexual definition. You don't need to hate sex, you just need to lack a feeling of physical/sexual attraction to others. If you've never have a feeling of "oh god I WISH I could have sex with them" You're on the spectrum of Asexual.

But as others have stated you could be Demisexual where you only find yourself attracted to people you form an emotional bond with. Either way, there's no Asexuality police coming to break down your door if you later find out you aren't ace. You feel you're ace now so there's no need to feel bad for identifying that way.





June 20, 2019 at 12:09AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.