Need help/advice: Is Tinder Verify a real thing?

Hello. I just downloaded tinder for the first time today and somebody I matched with asked me to use a service to verify I am safe to meet. The site she gave was 'tinderdateme.com' but it redirected to 'daterverify.com'.

The site asks for a credit card number to run a background check. This seems like a scam to me but does anybody know something about this? I appreciate any help you can give.



Submitted June 20, 2019 at 12:13AM

Hello. I just downloaded tinder for the first time today and somebody I matched with asked me to use a service to verify I am safe to meet. The site she gave was 'tinderdateme.com' but it redirected to 'daterverify.com'.The site asks for a credit card number to run a background check. This seems like a scam to me but does anybody know something about this? I appreciate any help you can give.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.