/u/Kaiti-Coto on ‘How does one know if they’re Ace?’ (Read disc.)

I know I’m asexual because I realized I was wrong about being straight. Duh - Let me finish. Between grades 1-9, I would want to become friends with people in my school that were intelligent. However, due to various factors contributing to a low self-esteem, I was scared to try to become friends with them. I had assumed this wanting to get to know someone but being scared to do so was what people meant by liking someone. It was not until I had a “crush” on a current friend of mine - that I had realized my mistake. This realization coincided with my realization that the term sexual attraction actually meant sexual attraction.





June 20, 2019 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.