OMF it worked and I'm freaking out

I justed a girl for her number for the first time in a very long time and I'm too stressed to function afterwards XD

I'm not exactly sure I'm going to get a text back but it's good to be making progress again

Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go throw up



Submitted June 21, 2019 at 12:02AM

I justed a girl for her number for the first time in a very long time and I'm too stressed to function afterwards XDI'm not exactly sure I'm going to get a text back but it's good to be making progress againNow if you excuse me I'm gonna go throw up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.