I want to meet her but I'm having second thoughts

Hello people wherever you are , I hope all doing great

I , 28M , just got to know a 22F on Instagram , we are talking everyday , we seem to get closer each time , she's sharing me so many things from her world , she tells me almost everything ,talks about her family , her day, her plans , she even shares what she's doing and she seems to deeply care about me as much as I care for her , i'm not gonna lie , I'm infatuated with this girl , her messages do make me happy , listening to her voice is a bless , everything about her is beautiful , she is beautiful , and I want to advance with her, discussing marriage , meeting her parents and her family , and talk to mine about her , that kind of stuff you do when you're into someone ... I'm thinking to ask her out , or meet her and discuss things , communicate face to face , so we can deepen our bond , but when it comes to me I don't know how I feel , I have never thought of anyone that way , seeing how recently we just got to know each other I think sometimes we're moving too fast , maybe she'll get thoughts and rejects me after realizing I havent been vocal about my feelings since the beginning, I don't want to lose her , because I can feel in my right mind that she's different

I haven't done this before , usually I'm just seeing and moving but this one has got me since the first time I saw her , like I have been hit by Cupid, it's hard especially when you have lots on your mind to tell her but I can't bcuz it seems too soon for me

What do you all think I should do ?



Submitted April 10, 2023 at 01:12AM

Hello people wherever you are , I hope all doing greatI , 28M , just got to know a 22F on Instagram , we are talking everyday , we seem to get closer each time , she's sharing me so many things from her world , she tells me almost everything ,talks about her family , her day, her plans , she even shares what she's doing and she seems to deeply care about me as much as I care for her , i'm not gonna lie , I'm infatuated with this girl , her messages do make me happy , listening to her voice is a bless , everything about her is beautiful , she is beautiful , and I want to advance with her, discussing marriage , meeting her parents and her family , and talk to mine about her , that kind of stuff you do when you're into someone ... I'm thinking to ask her out , or meet her and discuss things , communicate face to face , so we can deepen our bond , but when it comes to me I don't know how I feel , I have never thought of anyone that way , seeing how recently we just got to know each other I think sometimes we're moving too fast , maybe she'll get thoughts and rejects me after realizing I havent been vocal about my feelings since the beginning, I don't want to lose her , because I can feel in my right mind that she's differentI haven't done this before , usually I'm just seeing and moving but this one has got me since the first time I saw her , like I have been hit by Cupid, it's hard especially when you have lots on your mind to tell her but I can't bcuz it seems too soon for meWhat do you all think I should do ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.