/u/confuzlement on Is this how other asexuals view sex?

for me i feel like it's quite the opposite ( i mostly identify with demisexual, so not really 100%) that's the only way i could ever be able to sleep with someone, and that's the only way i can view sex without getting extremely uncomfortable with the idea of it.

it would just be an extension of my love for them, and wouldn't be a product of some more naturalistic "carnal" desire( carnal sounds too harsh, i am sorry, i just feel like that's how i tend to view it in my mind most of the time)

i hope this makes sense





March 25, 2023 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.