Girl I’m dating says she’s falling in love, but often ‘too busy’ to see me?

We’ve met 4 times over 2 months now, and every time we meet it’s absolutely electric, so much sex and eye contact and cuddling and talking. The last two times were so amazing and the last time we both said we love each other. And we’ve said we’re exclusive

She texts me 24/7 EVERYTHING seems perfect apart from this one thing. - She’s often too busy to see me? She lives in Oxford and I live in London, but as I said she can only see my like once every 2 weeks. She normally comes to London.

I’ve been patiently waiting to see if this would change, but we fallen out last night (Friday) because she’s going away for 2 weeks (Sunday), so I was desperate to see her Friday night, offered to go to Oxford even for a few hours, but she said we couldn’t because she was ‘stressed’ about packing and getting ready.

I found that really upsetting, because I know I’d prioritise her above anything else and make sure we saw eachother, and I can’t understand why she wouldn’t want to do the same?

Anyway now she’s says she’s really annoyed at me - because I suggested she could have managed her time better?!

WHAT is going on



Submitted March 26, 2023 at 12:03AM

We’ve met 4 times over 2 months now, and every time we meet it’s absolutely electric, so much sex and eye contact and cuddling and talking. The last two times were so amazing and the last time we both said we love each other. And we’ve said we’re exclusiveShe texts me 24/7 EVERYTHING seems perfect apart from this one thing. - She’s often too busy to see me? She lives in Oxford and I live in London, but as I said she can only see my like once every 2 weeks. She normally comes to London.I’ve been patiently waiting to see if this would change, but we fallen out last night (Friday) because she’s going away for 2 weeks (Sunday), so I was desperate to see her Friday night, offered to go to Oxford even for a few hours, but she said we couldn’t because she was ‘stressed’ about packing and getting ready.I found that really upsetting, because I know I’d prioritise her above anything else and make sure we saw eachother, and I can’t understand why she wouldn’t want to do the same?Anyway now she’s says she’s really annoyed at me - because I suggested she could have managed her time better?!WHAT is going on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.