What happened here?

So, half a year ago, I used to exchange the looks with a cute girl from my town from time to time. I suspected that she liked me, but at the time she had a bf, so I didn't want to make any steps.

Then recently, our mutual friend told me that she asked about me (after her breakup) and told him that I'm cute, if I could consider her as a gf, do I find her cute etc... He told her that he'll ask me and let her know.

Of course I wanted to meet, so I sent her an instagram follow request. Then she called my friend and told him "no you shouldn't tell him that" with laughing, so I meant everything was cool.

She accepted, followed me and then I sent her a DM, but I didn't get any response, not even seen. I know for sure that she was active and saw it.

What happened here?



Submitted February 04, 2023 at 12:03AM

So, half a year ago, I used to exchange the looks with a cute girl from my town from time to time. I suspected that she liked me, but at the time she had a bf, so I didn't want to make any steps.Then recently, our mutual friend told me that she asked about me (after her breakup) and told him that I'm cute, if I could consider her as a gf, do I find her cute etc... He told her that he'll ask me and let her know.Of course I wanted to meet, so I sent her an instagram follow request. Then she called my friend and told him "no you shouldn't tell him that" with laughing, so I meant everything was cool.She accepted, followed me and then I sent her a DM, but I didn't get any response, not even seen. I know for sure that she was active and saw it.What happened here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.