/u/Spacellama117 on "actual LGBT people"

that person is part of the discrimination in itself.

Because the LGBTQIA+ Community gets enough shit from society at large. The only thing that makes it worse is when you're invalidated by the community itself.

To all you bis and aces and aros and any other group that suffers from erasure, I hope you know you're loved. You're not faking it, you're not lesser, you're part of the community. And anyone that disagrees can stub their toe at two past midnight while trying to go for a midnight snack, and continue hitting it while trying to go up the stairs.





February 25, 2023 at 12:18AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.