Dont know what IM doing wrong, here is the information

I am 26 year old Asian (Japanese/Korean) looking for some dating advice born in the West (Australia)
Uploaded is a few pictures of me and my tinder dating profile.
To give you an update about what it is that I do, so you have an understanding of what it is that I do.

For a few years I have been dealing with mental health issues, trying to get mentally unfucked and self improvement. I would like to share my Instagram, Tinder and 8 IMGUR pictures.

  1. im 6 foot/5'11(183cm) and weigh 187 pounds (85kgs)
  2. I currently running a consultancy company making (0 dollars) and work part time,
    can make about 110-130k if I wanted a employment job in marketing, consultancy, product management.
  3. Hobbies include playing classical & improvisation Jazz piano, cooking European and Asian culinary and self improvement.
  4. Here are explicit pictures of me,
    https://imgur.com/a/ntAnCVy?fbclid=IwAR1bM8l3ngSzpdtV22h88dE_5O7YJemyZGfCxk5FIp-gyk6fkEcxiboYC9E
    https://www.instagram.com/lewisagawakim/
    www.tinder.com/@lewis44
  5. I would consider myself analytical and like to discuss about self improvement with my friends and the discuss problems that my friends are going through and solving them.
  6. I suffered through mental health issues for a little while, things such as depression and anxiety, aking it difficult for me to motivate myself to do anything for a while.
  7. I know Im currently not in shape, I go to the gym 4-5 times a week for about 2 hours and have a diet of chicken nibbles (1kg) , vegetable smoothie (brocolli, spinach, apple, pear, kiwi etc) and protein shake (protein shake, peanut buter, milk)

Any thoughts on how I can imrpove myself, I want increase my TINDER and dating sucess. Furthermore if you want more information please let me know.



Submitted February 25, 2023 at 12:58AM

I am 26 year old Asian (Japanese/Korean) looking for some dating advice born in the West (Australia)Uploaded is a few pictures of me and my tinder dating profile.To give you an update about what it is that I do, so you have an understanding of what it is that I do.For a few years I have been dealing with mental health issues, trying to get mentally unfucked and self improvement. I would like to share my Instagram, Tinder and 8 IMGUR pictures.im 6 foot/5'11(183cm) and weigh 187 pounds (85kgs)I currently running a consultancy company making (0 dollars) and work part time,can make about 110-130k if I wanted a employment job in marketing, consultancy, product management.Hobbies include playing classical & improvisation Jazz piano, cooking European and Asian culinary and self improvement.Here are explicit pictures of me,https://ift.tt/nF0ak6E would consider myself analytical and like to discuss about self improvement with my friends and the discuss problems that my friends are going through and solving them.I suffered through mental health issues for a little while, things such as depression and anxiety, aking it difficult for me to motivate myself to do anything for a while.I know Im currently not in shape, I go to the gym 4-5 times a week for about 2 hours and have a diet of chicken nibbles (1kg) , vegetable smoothie (brocolli, spinach, apple, pear, kiwi etc) and protein shake (protein shake, peanut buter, milk)Any thoughts on how I can imrpove myself, I want increase my TINDER and dating sucess. Furthermore if you want more information please let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.