/u/Sparkly_9 on Help writing a sex repulsed ace

I think it depends on the person tbh. I’m asexual and I consider myself VERY sex repulsed, but I still make dirty jokes and stuff because I have the sense of humor of a 5th grader. On top of that, my partner and I are very physically affectionate, just not sexually. For me mention of sex (non jokingly) leaves me indifferent, unless they start going into detail then I find it nasty. Overall I just hate the idea of myself having sec w anyone because it seems messy and gross. Again, depends on the person.





November 02, 2022 at 12:31AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.