I know this is probably the wrong decision anyways…

But my first boyfriend from highschool dated for nearly 3 years 16-18ish and it ended kinda rough he moved two hours away the last bit and I really have the urge to talk to him but I’m pretty sure the last time we talked we got so mad at eachother we both blocked eachother and I can’t remember his phone number and it doesn’t seem he uses his social media anymore bc he doesn’t interact with anyone on them or post anymore… should I just give it up at this point I feel like we’ve probably milked it dry at this point



Submitted November 26, 2022 at 12:08AM

But my first boyfriend from highschool dated for nearly 3 years 16-18ish and it ended kinda rough he moved two hours away the last bit and I really have the urge to talk to him but I’m pretty sure the last time we talked we got so mad at eachother we both blocked eachother and I can’t remember his phone number and it doesn’t seem he uses his social media anymore bc he doesn’t interact with anyone on them or post anymore… should I just give it up at this point I feel like we’ve probably milked it dry at this point

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.