For those who were the toxic ones

I was in a recent situationship where I agree I was the toxic one. Though we both made mistakes, I was much worse.

It’s been a few months since we ended things, and I still regret everything I done even though she doesn’t apologize for her mistakes - I always do.

Every advice I look at, it’s always “how to recover from a toxic partner.” I’m not here to justify what I did. But I genuinely regret my actions, the way I treated her, the way I talked to her. I should of been better. It’s hard for me to move on because I know it is all my fault, but I genuinely do feel remorse and I can’t find a way to heal.. I take accountability and I hate myself everyday for being that way.

How can I just… move on and heal?



Submitted October 08, 2022 at 12:14AM

I was in a recent situationship where I agree I was the toxic one. Though we both made mistakes, I was much worse.It’s been a few months since we ended things, and I still regret everything I done even though she doesn’t apologize for her mistakes - I always do.Every advice I look at, it’s always “how to recover from a toxic partner.” I’m not here to justify what I did. But I genuinely regret my actions, the way I treated her, the way I talked to her. I should of been better. It’s hard for me to move on because I know it is all my fault, but I genuinely do feel remorse and I can’t find a way to heal.. I take accountability and I hate myself everyday for being that way.How can I just… move on and heal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.