dating help wanted

Are there any women out here who want to give me advice?

Im a 5'7" tall male 165lbs and just turned 24 last week.

I have a gov job and i make more than enough money to suport a family.

I have had 1 serious 3 year relationship threw highschool but it ended my freashmen year of college ( she wanted drugs and other men).

Other than that all i have been running into these days are women who whisper sweet nothing in my ears lead me on and act like they are all in for like a week to a month then they dip out.

This leaves me feeling inadiquate, and or like im nothing but a pice of meat.

The latest endeor told me that she was to young for me (18), and that if she was older she would be all over me? This makes no since to me, they are just empty words.

Why is it that i have never met a woman who tells the truth about her feelings 🤔. Why is it so hard to find a ride or die female partner?

I grew up in a split house hold and i refuse to do the same if i have kids. So i have taken a vow of Celibacy so that i dont end up having kids with some fluzy.

And by celibacy i just mean a weak form where no P in V but all other forms of intimacy are allowed.

So yah 5 years of nothing but indecisive women who continue to lie to me about their feelings towards me. Can anyone out there please help me with this dilemma, how is a good man suposed to find a good woman?? And if so whats the order of operations when it comes to dating cause i must be ignorant.



Submitted October 07, 2022 at 11:57PM

Are there any women out here who want to give me advice?Im a 5'7" tall male 165lbs and just turned 24 last week.I have a gov job and i make more than enough money to suport a family.I have had 1 serious 3 year relationship threw highschool but it ended my freashmen year of college ( she wanted drugs and other men).Other than that all i have been running into these days are women who whisper sweet nothing in my ears lead me on and act like they are all in for like a week to a month then they dip out.This leaves me feeling inadiquate, and or like im nothing but a pice of meat.The latest endeor told me that she was to young for me (18), and that if she was older she would be all over me? This makes no since to me, they are just empty words.Why is it that i have never met a woman who tells the truth about her feelings 🤔. Why is it so hard to find a ride or die female partner?I grew up in a split house hold and i refuse to do the same if i have kids. So i have taken a vow of Celibacy so that i dont end up having kids with some fluzy.And by celibacy i just mean a weak form where no P in V but all other forms of intimacy are allowed.So yah 5 years of nothing but indecisive women who continue to lie to me about their feelings towards me. Can anyone out there please help me with this dilemma, how is a good man suposed to find a good woman?? And if so whats the order of operations when it comes to dating cause i must be ignorant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.