Will a girl show her ass crack on purpose?

I was over at her desk/computer and she was showing me something on her screen. Meaning I was standing over her shoulder when I noticed that her ass crack was very visible. Obviously visible. I dont think she was wearing any underwear either and I guess she was wearing low waisted jeans/pants and a short shirt/jacket which is why it showed when she sat down.

I found this really sexy but I dont want to assume it was intentional. Is revealing yourself in this manner a thing? It really caught me off guard and I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't think it matters but it just made me curious. Has the same effect regardless.



Submitted September 03, 2022 at 11:43PM

I was over at her desk/computer and she was showing me something on her screen. Meaning I was standing over her shoulder when I noticed that her ass crack was very visible. Obviously visible. I dont think she was wearing any underwear either and I guess she was wearing low waisted jeans/pants and a short shirt/jacket which is why it showed when she sat down.I found this really sexy but I dont want to assume it was intentional. Is revealing yourself in this manner a thing? It really caught me off guard and I can't stop thinking about it.I don't think it matters but it just made me curious. Has the same effect regardless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.