How to tell ONS I want "real dates"?

I (24) am solo traveling & made out with a guy (25) after 4h of great conversation (no sex yet because we slept in a dorm).

He said it was the best night ever & surprisingly asked twice to see me again. Now I want to have a real date since not only the sex was good but also we have a lot in common.

So I implied we could meet again if we both "contain" ourselves a little. But he turned it sexual again ("I'm gonna need to book a private room for us next time")

What would you do? My ideas are

a) Ignore his texts

b) "We clearly want other things, goodbye"

c) "I really want to date in daylight first with no sexual expectations. Otherwise I dont want to meet"

d) Just meet him and see how he reacts when you decline sex.

e)...



Submitted September 03, 2022 at 11:01PM

I (24) am solo traveling & made out with a guy (25) after 4h of great conversation (no sex yet because we slept in a dorm).He said it was the best night ever & surprisingly asked twice to see me again. Now I want to have a real date since not only the sex was good but also we have a lot in common.So I implied we could meet again if we both "contain" ourselves a little. But he turned it sexual again ("I'm gonna need to book a private room for us next time")What would you do? My ideas area) Ignore his textsb) "We clearly want other things, goodbye"c) "I really want to date in daylight first with no sexual expectations. Otherwise I dont want to meet"d) Just meet him and see how he reacts when you decline sex.e)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.