/u/FallWithHonor on Does anyone else cringe whenever people are obsessed with sex and make it very clear?

These types of people are everywhere, and while yes, it is cringe, please hear me out

When I first joined the military I was a straight laced flyer, believing that god would give me as perfect bride so I didn't have to know anything about sex... Probably my most idiotic belief I can think of growing up.

Anyways, I tried to fit in to the group. Most normal humans use sex as a determination factor for social ranking. But I obviously knew nothing and was made fun of for it. Fast forward to when I stopped actually caring what people thought about it, and at first people put me at the bottom of the social ladder because I wouldn't participate. I then found out that is all they can talk about because it's their obsession.

It drives nearly everything in the toxic masculine machine. And it's only perception, but everyone is afraid of being revealed for who they are so they keep pretending. After a while the conditioning takes hold and the person forgets who they are and their personality get absorbed into the obsession to where their entire identity hangs on that one thread.

We are the scissors to that thread and that's why they will always fear us.





September 15, 2022 at 11:22PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.