/u/AccomplishedData8676 on Sex vs sex drive. Cis-females, how does PIV feel for you?

I don’t think I’ve ever only felt one way about sex. I understand aesthetic or personal attraction v. sensual and physical enjoyment. One does not necessarily relate to the other.

I tend to like someone’s aesthetics or personality at a different moment than deciding if I would like touch and how much of it… those decisions evolve in my mind differently. And sex has mostly to do with that act in that moment… even though I might fantasize about being close and cuddly with someone bc of their cuteness or friendliness.

In reality, I find that all sex is a kind of work. It just kind of happens when people feel they’re willing to explore it. Enjoying it is a personal choice, as well as an awareness of what’s comfortable and conducive to sensation. I’ve chosen to enjoy all sex when it happens, just as I’m choosing to relish life in general.

Anyways… I like PIV sex a lot when the guy is extremely in command. I like the activity that goes with racing libido (which is different than the attraction). I enjoy it in spite of whether it’s exactly what I want (I find my libido in the middle of an act, in many cases). I usually make the most of whatever sex I’m having, and have found that to be rather liberating.





September 15, 2022 at 11:26PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.