Is it bad to develop feelings too fast?

I (22m) met this girl (18f) through various online circles, we first talked (2 weeks ago) because she was and still is going through a breakup and needed some emotional support.

1 week ago i feel like we’ve texted more and more and i am starting to catch feelings for her. I feel its especially bad because of her current emotional situation, plus the chances of us ever meeting are slim considering that we in totally different parts of the world.

The thing is, she will at some point move somewhere close to where i am from and I could imagine things eventually working out. So im conflicted by many things. Is 1 week too little time to develop feelings for someone? If so any advice on how can i avoid this?

In addition to this, should i tell her how i feel? tbh i dont even know if she’s into me+given her current emotional status i dont feel its the appropiate and responsible thing to do.

I need some external opinions on the subject.

Ty for your time



Submitted September 16, 2022 at 12:08AM

I (22m) met this girl (18f) through various online circles, we first talked (2 weeks ago) because she was and still is going through a breakup and needed some emotional support.1 week ago i feel like we’ve texted more and more and i am starting to catch feelings for her. I feel its especially bad because of her current emotional situation, plus the chances of us ever meeting are slim considering that we in totally different parts of the world.The thing is, she will at some point move somewhere close to where i am from and I could imagine things eventually working out. So im conflicted by many things. Is 1 week too little time to develop feelings for someone? If so any advice on how can i avoid this?In addition to this, should i tell her how i feel? tbh i dont even know if she’s into me+given her current emotional status i dont feel its the appropiate and responsible thing to do.I need some external opinions on the subject.Ty for your time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.